The Premium Plan is the top plan offered by J-OS.
This plan includes the highest quality lessons and services.
Summary of Premium Plan
- You can take lessons from the best teachers in the industry.
- You can view a record of lessons and past Lesson Reports using the Lesson Management System.
- You can review your lessons using a lesson report sent after every lesson that includes a lesson summary and important points. Recommended to busy people who do not have much time for review.
- You can receive an individualized lesson plan created with your goals in mind so you can reach your goals more quickly.
- You can use the Online Reservation System.
- You can reserve and cancel lessons by email or telephone, in addition to the Online Reservation System.
- You can take priority of reservation.
|Unit Price (=50mins)*1||From USD53.50-|
|Lesson Plan Sheet*3|
|Lesson Management System|
|Reservation by Tel or by Email*4|
|Time Limit for Cancellation*5||12 hours|
|Rank of teachers that can be reserved*6|
Paying with PayPal
Select Ticket from the pull-down menu, and press “BUY NOW”.
For first purchase
Discount currently available!
Pay together with USD90.00- membership fee, marked down from USD180.00-.
For enrolled student
Paying by bank transfer
Transfer money to the following account. Pricing is the same as when paying by “Paying with PayPal”
- Financial institution
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SWIFT Code: SMBC JP JT)
- Branch name
- Yokohamaekimae Branch (Branch Code No:547)
- Account Number
- 8324414 (saving account)
- Account Name
- Japan Online School Corporation
- A transfer commission (incl; remittance charge from overseas and any bank charge in Japan) should be paid by remitter.
- If the remitter doesn’t pay this commission or charges, we shall reduce the number of tickets to the applicable price.
- The price of tickets and their validity differ according to the package you choose.
We accept Japanese Yen as well as US Dollars. Click here to see the price list in JPY
- We provide lesson reports for who need it. The students can receive detailed lesson reports on the previous lesson, including the new vocabulary, grammar and expressions you have learned. These reports are very useful for quick revision for busy people.
» Why Detailed Lesson Report is useful?
- We provide lesson plan sheet for who need it.
- Students of “Standard Plan” must reserve or cancel a lesson using our online reservation system.
- In case of cancellation; Students are to follow our procedure, using our reservation/cancellation system, 12 hours before the lesson. Students of “Premium Plan” may use E-mail and telephone as well as our reservation system to cancel, 12 hours before the lesson.
**To cancel a lesson scheduled for a holiday or the day following a holiday via E-mail or telephone, either;
1) 12 hours before the scheduled lesson
2) Japan Time 8:00pm (20:00) on the last business day before the holiday
whichever is the earlier will be the deadline.
If you cancel your lesson in time, there will be no charge. However, if the cancellation is made after the deadline, we will count the relevant ticket. Please note that frequent cancellations may result in your teacher being assigned to another student. You will receive a replacement teacher.
- J-OS teachers are experienced Japanese language teachers who more than met our strict hiring standards. With the premium plan, lessons conducted by industry’s leading Japanese language teachers are available.